This recipe is great for when you have a taste for a full-size meatloaf but are only serving two people.
Little Cheddar Meat Loaves
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 4 muffin cups with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, oats, ketchup, and onion.
- Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well.
- Fill muffin cups three-fourths full with meat mixture.
- Spread ketchup over loaves.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
- Serve with your favorite side and enjoy:)