These Pancakes are a great summertime breakfast with the addition of sweet juicy peaches. I make these a lot using peaches from our tree.
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced fresh peaches
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Add diced peaches and toss gently to coat.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add buttermilk, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Mix until just combined.
- Preheat skillet to medium.
- Use a large spoon or ¼ cup measuring cup, and pour the batter onto the skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the tops of the pancakes for about 5 minutes.
- Flip the pancake over to cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with some warm maple syrups and enjoy:)