This is a great treat for those hot summer days. It is a nice sweet treat without all the guilt.
Frozen Chocolate Dipped Banana Pops
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
- Ripe bananas (but not too ripe)
- Magic chocolate
- Popsicle sticks
- Coatings ( ex sprinkles, nuts, or granola)
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
- Insert a popsicle stick and stick ’em in the freezer until they’re frozen solid (at least 3 hours).
- Once frozen, dip the frozen bananas into the chocolate, and coat with toppings if desired.
- Serve and enjoy:)