This crustless quiche is a perfect no-fuss weekday meal. It is simple and delicious with add-ins of choice.
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups mix-ins of choice: ex: broccoli, spinach, ham, bacon, etc.
- 2/3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese or cheese of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a deep 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, mustard, and nutmeg.
- Scatter the mix-ins evenly across the bottom of the prepared pie dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through and edges are golden brown.
- Let cool a few minutes.
- Cut into big wedges.
- Serve warm and enjoy:)