Carrots are a favorite at our house and my husband especially loves this recipe. They are simple to make, delicious and a perfect side dish.
Oven Roasted Carrots
- 12 carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and set it aside.
- Cut off tops and bottoms of carrots and peel.
- Cut each carrot at an angle, in 1 1/2" slices. Cut the slices that are too thick in half lengthwise.
- Dump carrots in a bowl and add oil, salt, pepper on top of them.
- Toss the carrots until well-coated.
- Spread out onto prepared baking sheet.
- Make sure carrots are in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or so until they are fork-tender but not mushy.
- Serve and enjoy:)