Eggnog French Toast is the perfect Christmas morning breakfast or anytime. It is just heavenly. It is also a great way to use up leftover eggnog.
Eggnog French Toast
- 8 thick slices of bread
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees or heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add all ingredients, except the bread, to a shallow dish and whisk well to combine.
- Grease skillet with butter or non-stick spray.
- Dip the bread in the batter and turn to generously coat both sides.
- Place on the hot skillet and cook for a few minutes, until the bottom of the bread starts to get golden brown. Flip and cook on the other side the same.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and enjoy:)