These are my husband’s favorite pancakes. They are fluffy and delicious serve with warm maple syrup and you have a winner for breakfast.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 3/4 - 1 cup of milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a stand mixer, combine the ricotta, milk, egg, vanilla extract, and olive oil, mix until smooth.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, mix until just combined.
- Preheat skillet.
- Drop about a 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet.
- Cook pancake for 2-3 minutes (until bubbles appear on the surface)
- Then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Transfer warm pancakes to a baking sheet and place them in the oven to keep warm.
- Serve and enjoy:)