My kids are not a fan of green beans but they enjoy them cooked this way. They are a little crispy and spices add a nice flavor.
Oven Roasted Frozen Green Beans
- 12 oz bag frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, toss together all of the seasonings and olive oil.
- Spread green beans onto the foil-lined pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and stir up the green beans.
- Return to oven and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy:)