A delicious dinner in 30 minutes and the best part all in one-pot!
One-Pot Tortellini and Sausage
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1lb Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 20 oz refrigerated cheese tortellini
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook sliced sausage, onion, and garlic.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until onion softens and sausage starts to brown.
- Stir in sauce, chicken broth, and tortellini.
- Add the oregano, basil, and rosemary.
- Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tortellini is cooked.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve when the cheese has melted.