These muffins are moist, delicious, healthy, and another way to use avocados. They are perfect for breakfast or even for a snack.
Avocado Banana Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 medium ripe avocado mashed
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large banana mashed
- 2 whole eggs
- ¾ cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans optional
- Serve and enjoy:)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tin with 12 liners
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine avocado, banana, pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and sugar
- Beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- While the mixer is running on low, slowly add flour mixture to wet mixture, stopping to scrape down the sides
- Combine until just mixed, then stir in pecans.
- Using a large cookie scoop, drop batter evenly among cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container.
There’s no banana in the ingredient list
Thank you for reading my blog and letting me know I left out the banana in my recipe! I updated the recipe to include the number of bananas. If you decide to make this recipe, please let me know how you like it.