These sweet potatoes are full of flavor and an easy side dish to serve any time of the year.
Honey Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the honey, olive oil, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Add the sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Dump potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Serve and enjoy:)