My family loves molasses cookies and this recipe is great because you do not have to chill them, are easy to make and do not disappoint in taste.
No Chill Molasses Cookies
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ⅔ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- ⅓ cup Molasses
- 1 Egg
- Granulated Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a stand mixer, mix brown sugar and vegetable oil until incorporated then mix in molasses until well combined.
- Add in the egg and mix well.
- Add flour, cinnamon, ground ginger, salt and baking soda and mix until the dough forms.
- Form the dough into balls and roll them in the granulate sugar.
- Place the dough balls on the baking sheet and press them using your fingers.
- Bake in the oven for 11 minutes or until they are light brown on the edges.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy:)