Delicious and creamy with simple spices that do not skimp on flavor!
Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potato washed
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
- Place it on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until soft, 60-70 minutes.
- Remove the baked sweet potato from the oven and let stand a few minutes, until cool enough to handle.
- Split the sweet potato in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, remove most of the warm flesh to the bowl with the remaining ingredients, leaving the skin intact.
- Mix the sweet potato flesh with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Add the filling back to the sweet potato skins.
- Place back on the baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy:)