This is simple yet delicious dish is one of my husband’s favorite meals. It is tender, juicy, and the skin is golden brown and crispy.
Oven Roasted Chicken legs and Thighs
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt Himalayan or kosher
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon oregano dried
- ½ teaspoon thyme dried
- ½ teaspoon rosemary dried
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl combine: olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, ½ teaspoon of sweet paprika, turmeric, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and rub it on both sides.
- Place the chicken skin side up and sprinkle with the remaining ½ teaspoon of sweet paprika.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F;
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy:)