Quick, easy, and delicious and a great cake to make for last minute guest. It is moist and flavorful it is sure to be a hit with your family and guest.
Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2-1/4 cups all- purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 - 4 over-ripened bananas
- ½ cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until combine.
- Add to the butter mixture, the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for a few minutes, and loosen edges with a knife before tipping cake out of the pan.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy:)