These brownies are a perfect delicious treat without being too sweet. My family really enjoys these brownies.
Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan, set aside
- In a mixing bowl, cream together peanut butter and butter Gradually.
- Add the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt; into the peanut butter mixture
- Mix until combined.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in a preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool, and cut into 16 squares.
- Serve and enjoy!