This grilled chicken is mouthwatering delicious. The chicken is always moist and juicy. This is my go-to marinade for chicken.
Succulent Marinated Chicken
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Marinate
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Place chicken in a resealable bag, set aside.
- In a measuring cup or small bowl, mix together Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, liquid smoke, and molasses, and mix until the molasses has dissolved.
- Add brown sugar, paprika, garlic salt, garlic pepper, minced garlic, and canola oil; mix well.
- Pour marinade over chicken in bag, seal, and marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator, redistributing the chicken in the marinade occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill on the preheated grill the chicken for about 12 minutes per side or until it is firm and opaque and has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!
I also use this marinade for beef, pork, chicken breast, and chicken legs.