I make this many times in the summer months. It is so flavorful and downright delicious, especially on a hot summer day. I also make this as a topping for grilled chicken. It is one of my family’s favorite summertime side dish.
Peach Cucumber Salsa
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches about 2 medium
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- in a small bowl, combine peaches, cucumber, 2 tablespoons preserves, onion, mint, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Serve and enjoy!