Fish is not one of my daughter’s favorite foods but she loves this fish. It comes out golden and crispy without being fried.
Crispy Baked Fish
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1lb flounder or haddock fillet
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking dish set aside.
- Combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Combine the lemon juice and wine.
- Dip the fish in lemon juice mixture, then in bread crumbs.
- Place in pan and drizzle evenly with oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!