I use fresh cucumbers from our garden to create this creamy garlicky dip. I serve it with baked pita bread, vegetables, and even crackers.
Garlic Cucumber Dip
- 1 large cucumber
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced dill
- 4-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Peel cucumber; cut in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Grate cucumber; use a dish towel and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- Place cucumber in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the yogurt, sour cream, oil, dill, vinegar, garlic and salt.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve and enjoy!