This easy recipe makes the perfect amount of sauce for a pita sandwich without having too much leftover.
Recipe type: Sauce
Serves: 1 cup
- ½ cup grated seedless, English cucumber
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place the grated cucumber in the center of a clean kitchen towel.
- Roll up the towel and squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber.
- Place the cucumber in a medium bowl.
- Add the yogurt, garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.