My daughter loves this easy and delicious pizza. Just add your favorite toppings and enjoy.
French Bread Pizza
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 loaf french bread
- Oil olive or ¼ cup salted butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Favorite toppings
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the loaf of french bread in half.
- Place bread cut-side-up on a clean work surface.
- Using a rimmed baking sheet, press down on bread evenly until compressed to about ⅔rds of its original height. Place bread on top of the rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush with some olive oil or Spread the butter on top of the bread and sprinkle garlic powder.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven and then spread the sauce on top.
- Then sprinkle the cheese on top and add your favorite toppings.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, slice and enjoy!