My kids love waffles so I made this for them for lunch one day and it was a hit. You can also make it for breakfast or maybe even for a snack.
Cream Cheese Strawberry Waffle Sandwich
- Whipped cream cheese
- 8 strawberries sliced
- 8 frozen waffles of choice ex multigrain, blueberry, etc
- Toast waffles and cool slightly.
- Spread the desired amount of whipped cream cheese over each of 4 waffles.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on top of cream cheese
- Top with remaining 4 waffles.
- Serve and enjoy!