Who doesn’t like cobbler? What I love about this cobbler besides being delicious, is that you can use any type of fruit and it is so easy to make and comes out perfect every time.
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup of sugar divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 to 5 cups of fruit your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- As the oven is preheating, add the stick of butter to a 9 x13 baking dish.
- Place the dish in the oven so the butter can melt.
- While the butter is melting, mix together the flour, milk, 1/2 cup sugar, and baking powder, and pour over melted butter.
- Place fruit over mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.