This is a quick and easy weeknight meal with nice wine flavor.
Dijon Cheddar Chicken Divan
- 6 ounces orzo uncooked
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 2 Chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/4 white wine
- 2-/1/2 cups frozen broccoli roughly chopped
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, stir together water, bouillon, and wine and heat
- Add uncooked orzo, and heat toa boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes,
- Stir in broccoli cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in cheese, chicken and Dijon mustard, reduce heat and cook until heat through.
- Serve and enjoy.