This bread taste just like a slice of good carrot cake. It is so moist and flavorful.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups grated carrots
- ¾ cups raisins
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Mix until just combined.
- Add the carrots and raisins and mix.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly in pan, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.