This is the easiest and best way to clean your glass oven door. It leaves the glass clean and looking brand new.
How to Clean Glass Oven Door
Recipe type: Cleaning
- Baking soda
- 1 cup vinegar
- 4 cups water
- Spray bottle
- clean cloth
- Add vinegar and water to a spray bottle and shake to mix.
- Sprinkle the entire glass door with baking soda.
- Spray vinegar mix all over the baking soda.
- Fill the bucket with warm water and wet clean cloth.
- Wipe the baking soda using the wet cloth.
- Rinse the cloth as needed and continue to remove baking soda until all gone.
- It is that simple.