Are you tired of staring at the smudged and dirty glass door of your oven? Fear not, for we have the solution! With just a few simple ingredients and some elbow grease, you can make that glass door shine like new again.
To start, mix 1 cup of vinegar and 4 cups of water in a spray bottle and give it a good shake. Then, sprinkle baking soda over the entire glass door. Don’t be shy, give it a good covering!
Now, spray the vinegar mix all over the baking soda. The mixture will fizz up and start to work its magic on the dirt and grime.
Next, fill a bucket with warm water and grab a clean cloth. Wet the cloth in the water and use it to wipe away the baking soda. Rinse the cloth as needed and continue until all the baking soda is gone.
Voila! It’s that simple. Your glass oven door will be sparkling clean and looking like new. With this method, you can say goodbye to harsh chemicals and hello to a natural and effective way to clean your oven. Plus, you can impress your friends with your newfound knowledge on how to clean glass oven doors like a pro!
This is the easiest and best way to clean your glass oven door. It leaves the glass clean and looking brand new.
How to Clean Glass Oven Door
- Baking soda
- 1 cup vinegar
- 4 cups water
- Spray bottle
- clean cloth
- Add vinegar and water to a spray bottle and shake to mix.
- Sprinkle the entire glass door with baking soda.
- Spray vinegar mix all over the baking soda.
- Fill the bucket with warm water and wet clean cloth.
- Wipe the baking soda using the wet cloth.
- Rinse the cloth as needed and continue to remove baking soda until all gone.
- It is that simple.