A quick, and easy way to make delicious old fashioned goulash.
Instant Pot Goulash
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 oz elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to the saute setting.
- When the display says hot add in the ground meat.
- Brown the meat and add in the onion.
- Let the onion cook until soft and translucent.
- Add in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, Italian seasoning, garlic cloves, and Worcestershire sauce and stir.
- Pour in the beef broth.
- Add the bay leaf and the noodles.
- Pour the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes on top, do not stir.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set the vent to the sealed position
- Set the manual cook button for 4 minutes.
- Once the cook time is complete, move the valve to venting.
- Once all the pressure is released, remove the lid and the bay leaf.
- Mix the goulash and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.