The combination of lemon and blueberries give this bread a nice flavor. It is a popular request among my family and friends.
Lemon Blueberry Bread
- 1/3 cup butter melted, or 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, lemon juice, and eggs until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to butter mixture alternately with the milk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Place on a wire rack and cool completely before removing loaf from pan.
1/3 cup = 5tbs + 1 tsp