This is the best way to cook hard-boiled eggs. They come out perfect every time no more cracked eggs!
Instant Pot-Hard Boiled Eggs
- 8 to 10 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- Place trivet at the bottom of the inner Instant Pot pan.
- Place eggs on top of the trivet.
- Add one cup of water to the pan.
- Place the lid on Instant Pot and set the vent to the sealed position.
- Using the manual setting, select a 5 minute cook time.
- Once the cook time is complete, allow a natural pressure release for 5 minutes, followed by a quick release.
- Scoop eggs out of the pot and place in an ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the ice bath and peel or store in the refrigerator for later.