This is the best way to cook spaghetti squash. It saves so much time. Once cooked, you can prepare it as you wish, with tomato sauce, butter, meatballs or even a casserole.
Instant Pot-Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Large or Medium Spaghetti Squash
- I cup of water
- Cut Spaghetti Squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- Pour one cup of water into the Instant Pot and add trivet.
- Place the Spaghetti Squash into the Instant Pot.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set the vent to the sealed position.
- Using the manual setting, select 7 minute cook time.
- Once the cook time is complete, quick release.
- Carefully remove Spaghetti Squash.
- When completely cooled, use a fork to scrap.
- Prepare and serve as desired.