This is a simple and easy way to cook spaghetti sauce. Which is a healthy change from regular pasta and tastes so good too.
How to Cook Spaghetti Squash
- 1 spaghetti squash 2-3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet set aside.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise from the stem to the tail and scrape out the seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the squash cut-side down, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the preheated oven and cook for 35 to 45 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
- Using a fork scrape the flesh to create long strands.
- Serve and enjoy.