All I can say is WOW. This is so delicious and is a new favorite around my house.
Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x5 loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar, eggs, and oil until foamy.
- Add the zucchini, coconut, and chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir just until incorporated,
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack for 10 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely before slicing.