This is great side dish for any meal. It is a family fav.
Rice Au Gratin
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 cup hot milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- Place rice and half of the cheese in baking dish.
- Combine milk, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over rice and mix well.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.