This is a great recipe for leftover ham from Christmas, Easter or anytime. It is so easy and delicious.
Ham and Cheddar Pie
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 medium onions sliced
- 1 small apple of choice peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle ham, cheese, onions and apple in pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving