My family loves garlic and potatoes. This was a winner at my house.
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Recipe type: Side dish
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in quarters.
- Mix in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Toss to combine well.
- Transfer to a sheet pan and spread out evenly into to l layer.
- Cook for 45 minutes to one hour or until golden brown.
- Flip once or twice during cooking.
- Remove potatoes from pan and toss with parsley.