Yummy is all I have to say!
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the eggs on medium speed until frothy.
- Add the buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla and mix well
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and beat until just blended.
- Heat lightly greased griddle to 350 degrees
- Pour about ⅓ cup of the batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until the tops of the pancakes are covered with tiny bubbles and the batter is set.
- Cook about 4 to 6 minutes each side.