This is a quick way to prepare juicy tasting chicken breast. You can also use in a salad or to make chicken salad.
Baked Chicken Breast
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil'
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a baking dish with foil
- Brush one side of chicken breast with some olive oil, and sprinkle with some seasonings.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip to the other side.
- Lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Transfer chicken to a platter.
- Loosely over with foil and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.