I was looking for a quick soup and came across this. It is is quite good. I served it with homemade bread and was well received.
Quick and Easy Vegetable Soup
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 (14.5 ounces) can vegetable broth ( Can use chicken broth)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Stalks celery, diced
- 2 large potato, diced
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, heat olive oil and saute celery and garlic.
- Combine broth, water, potatoes, carrots, undrained chopped tomatoes.
- Add to celery and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a broil and simmer for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.