My kids love helping me make this pie for Saint Patrick’s Day. It is quite yummy and goes nicely with a corned beef dinner.
Saint Patrick's Day Pie
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package 3.9 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix.
- 2-3/4 cups whipped topping divided
- 1 package mint Andes candies chopped, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust 9 inches
- Green food coloring
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping
- Fold in 3/4 cup candies.
- Spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, add food coloring to remaining 2 cups of whipped topping until desired color.
- Spread over pudding layer; sprinkle with remaining candies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
This was a great dessert! Tasted great; not to sweet or heavy after a big meal. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!