This is one of my daughters favorite meal. It is a favorite to make on a cold winter day.
Crock Pot Beef Stew
- 2 lbs beef chuck cubed
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4-1/2 cup Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper can use less
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 2 cups beef broth or 2 cups hot water with 2 bouillon cubes
- half garlic clove minced
- 4 carrots sliced
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 rib celery sliced
- 3 potatoes cubed
- Place meat in crock pot.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Stir into meat until coated thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.