Easy bread to make and is quite good. The great thing about this recipe is that it makes two loaves, but with my family it does not last long.
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil can do half applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups diced apples
- Cinnamon Sugar optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease two loaf pans.
- Beat eggs and add sugar and oil.
- Add vanilla and dry ingredients.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.