My son said these are the best cookies with milk.
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 7 dozen
- 1 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup confectioner sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, white sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into the cocoa mixture.
- Cover dough and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into one inch bowls.
- Coat each ball in confectioner sugar before placing onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let stand on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.