My family loves this bread. It is a good thing it makes two loaves. They don’t last long.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups diced peaches
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs lightly.
- Blend in the sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; mix just to combined.
- Stir in peaches and nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
I simply can’t get enough of this bread! what a great recipe! Please keep blogging Country Girl. 😉