Another easy week day meal that the family will enjoy. I serve on fresh rolls with a side salad.
Crock Pot Sloppy Joes
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- In skillet brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Drain off excess fat.
- Combine ketchup, bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar mustard, vinegar and chili in slow cooker.
- Stir in ground beef mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
You can also use ground turkey or a combination of turkey and beef.