This is one of my son’s favorite meals. It is a simple way to use left over chicken or turkey
Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 10.75 oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (or homemade)
- 1 Can Veggie All
- 2 Cups cooked Chicken or Turkey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 8 oz corn muffin mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400°
- Stir together soup, veggies and chicken.
- Pour into a greased deep dish pie plate.
- Stir the muffin mix, milk and egg in a small bowl just until blended.
- Spread the batter over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.