This is nice side dish to have on a hot day.
Refreshing Cucumber Salad
- 2 small cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato halved and sliced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss together the cucumbers, red onion and tomato.
- Gently stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for a least 1 hour before serving.
You may want to reduce the pepper if you don't want it to be to strong. Also if the salad is a little runny, you can drain before serving.