Family loved this yummy dish!
Macaroni and Cheese Ham Pie
My family rated this 5 out of 5 stars!
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese 12oz
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 /14 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick mix
- Heat oven to 400°
- Spray 10-inch or 9 1/2 inch glass deep-dish pie plate.
- In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of the cheese, the ham, and uncooked macaroni. Spread in pie plate.
- Mix together milk, eggs, and Bisquick until smooth.
- Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.