My Daughter loves any type of chicken especially this recipe. When she was little, she used to call it messy chicken. So we always refer to it just as that MESSY CHICKEN!
Caramelized Baked Chicken Legs
- 6 drumsticks or more
- 1 tbsp and 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp and 2 tsp ketchup
- 2/3 cup honey
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Stray a 9 x13 baking dish with nonstick spray for easy cleanup.
- Place chicken in the prepared baking dish.
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chicken, cover and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the sauce is caramelized.