Imagine a beautiful golden disc, speckled with vibrant bursts of colorful vegetables, each slice revealing a bounty of tender chicken, sweet bell peppers, earthy mushrooms, and fresh spinach. As you take a bite, the flavors come together in a deliciously harmonious dance, the eggs cooked to a light, fluffy perfection, and the vegetables tender yet still retaining their own unique texture and taste. It’s a meal that’s both hearty and healthy, providing a protein-packed punch with each bite. But it’s not just the flavors that make this frittata so special – it’s the versatility. It’s perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even dinner, and it can be enjoyed hot or cold. It’s the kind of dish that’s easy to make and even easier to love, a classic that will never go out of style. So whether you’re enjoying it on a lazy Sunday morning or whipping it up for a quick and easy weeknight meal, this chicken and vegetable frittata is sure to become a favorite in your recipe collection.
Chicken and Vegetable Frittata
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded /chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the milk, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Stir in spinach and mushrooms.
- Lay the chicken on the bottom of the prepared pie plate.
- Top it with the bell pepper followed by the egg and cheese mixture.
- Place in the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy:)